1) Jeremy played 9 holes of golf. These are the number of strokes he had on each hole: 5, 4, 6, 3, 5, 7, 3, 6, and 4. How many strokes did Jeremy have on all 9 holes?
2) Chris plays basketball on his school team. Chris scored two jump shots in the first quarter (jump shot = 2 points), one three-point shot in the second quarter, one foul shot in the third quarter (foul shot = 1 point), and two layups in the fourth quarter (layup = 2 points)
3) Jack is the goal-keeper on his soccer team. Jack saved three out of four goals in the first half and four out of six goals in the second half. How many goals did Jack save and how many did the other team score in the whole game?
4) James is the pitcher on his school's baseball team. James pitched the first four innings of their game. James threw two strikeouts in the first inning, no strikeouts in the second inning, three strikeouts in the third inning, and one strikeout in the fourth inning. How many strikeouts did James throw in all four innings?
5) Emma plays field hockey on her school team. Her team played four games this season. These are the number of goals she had in each game: 2, 4, 6, and 1. How many goals did Emma score in the whole season?