1) Jeremy played 9 holes of golf. These are the number of strokes he had on each hole: 5, 4, 6, 3, 5, 7, 3, 6, and 4. What is Jeremy’s average number of strokes per hole?
2) Emma plays field hockey on her school team. Her team played four games this season. These are the number of goals she had in each game: 2, 4, 6, and 1. What is Emma’s average number of goals per game?
3) In the first quarter of a football game a team scored two touchdowns and an extra point, in the second quarter the team scored one touchdown and an extra point, in the third quarter they didn’t score any touchdowns, and in the fourth quarter they scored two touchdowns and two extra points. On average how many points did the team score per quarter? (touchdown = 6 points)
4) A baseball team played eight games during their season. These are the number of runs the team scored in each game: 3, 6, 0, 4, 1, 2, 5, and 8. On average how many runs did the team score per game?
5) The manager for a basketball team forgot how many points the team scored the last game they played. He knows the team has played 4 games so far, that the average number of points they’ve scored per game is 64, and that the team scored 55, 75, and 32 points in their first three games. How many points did the team score in the last game?